So how do we implement these changes into our practice?
1. We are a small business, so we have very close connections with our students and centres. We make sure clear communication is given amongst both parties to create as much consistency as possible.
2. Assessments are marked within a week via students own online portal. Thorough feedback is given with clear direction and guidance. Not a tick and flick. Any questions via email will be answered back to you within 24 hours. This really helps keep students on track and motivated.
3. Recognition of Prior Learning. We strongly believe that educators who have worked in the industry for many years, deserve to be recognised for their prior learning and on the job skills. We will visit you on the job to collect as much evidence as possible to make the process as easy as possible.
4. We are solely focused on Early Childhood Education and have been in the industry for many years and it is a great passion of ours.
5. Students receive free professional development throughout their course, gaining a certificate of attendance which is great towards building their learning portfolio.
6. We offer meet ups either via phone or zoom, our support team is always available to help you.
Here is a recent review from one of our students:
" Thank you so much Jen for your kind words and brilliant feedback on the theory. Inge was also so lovely, extremely kind and so helpful" Vickie WA